Here are a few tips to help you find a cheap car rental:
- Compare prices from multiple rental companies.
- Book in advance, as last-minute rentals are often more expensive.
- Consider renting from a smaller company or renting from a location outside of the city center.
- Look for deals and discounts, such as those offered to AAA or AARP members.
- Check for any additional fees, such as extra insurance or taxes, that may increase the overall cost of the rental.
Remember to also factor in the cost of fuel, tolls, parking and insurance before making a final decision.